PHP is a general-purpose scripting language best suited for web development. Interestingly, PHP is one of the most popular server-side scripting languages that is widely used for creating websites and web applications. PHP can speed up web development processes, automate tasks, enhance security, and work efficiently with databases. There are many more advantages, for which you need to hire a PHP development company or a team of PHP developers. This could be a complex process as there are several PHP-development companies in India along with a number of skilled PHP developers. But Majestic People Infotech makes the search easier for you with this post as we are an accomplished web development company in India with experienced PHP developers who can deliver results even beyond expectations.
Process of Hiring PHP Developers
- Experience- First analyze if the PHP candidates or the PHP development company has enough experience in developing websites along with applications using the PHP language. This must be the first deciding factor as experience could translate into higher accuracy in the scripting stage.
- Qualification- Check if the PHP developer or the PHP development company has the required expertise in PHP along with knowledge of Ajax, jQuery, and MySQL. Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as WordPress and Drupal which are vital for developing new themes, plugins along with codes in the CMS.
- Reputation- You can examine what other clients have to say. What are the companies that hired these PHP developers? What was their feedback? Do the developers or the PHP development company in question have a good reputation? Such queries can help you in the initial steps of identifying the most qualified PHP developers.
Working Models of PHP Developers
- Contract/Project Based- A PHP developer or a team of developers can be hired on the basis of contracts and/or specific projects. That is, an experienced web development company can provide developers on the basis of a contract or project. These developers can work at your place or offshore.
- Outsourcing– The PHP programming process or the entire web development process can be outsourced to an experienced company. In this way, your internal team can take care of other processes while the PHP development process is outsourced.
- Company Based- All processes will be handled by a web development company in addition to PHP programming. These can include design, framework, quality analysis, and more.
These points give a comprehensive outlook on the methods of hiring a PHP development/web development company. Majestic People Infotech features highly experienced and qualified PHP developers with high-performance ratings from clients. Reach out to us for further discussions on your PHP developer requirements.
This has always been discussed but the recent ransomware attacks on the client solutions of Cognizant Tech have brought security of IT operations back to the forefront. Internal Systems of Cognizant fell prey to Maze Ransomware. The attacker could transfer data of certain clients to another server resulting in several service disruptions. If this could happen to an international giant such as Cognizant, imagine the fate of thousands of other firms belonging to various industries? Hence, it is crucial that you immediately take steps to ensure that all your systems, software applications, and web presence from any unauthorized access.
Anti-Virus Installation: Such programmes should be installed in all systems and other devices used for business purposes. It is also highly recommended to have a multi-faceted security solution that employs additional protective technologies such as heuristics, firewalls, behavioural-based threat prevention. The purpose is to identify malicious attempts for accessing data or infiltrating your systems before it is too late. A customized anti-virus solution can be preferred when compared to several on-the-shelf products available.
Employee Training: Your workforce should be trained to identify phishing and other malicious attempts by outsiders. Sessions needs to be conducted for security awareness and to ensure that links as well as attachments in mails from unknown senders are not clicked. The questions that need to be asked by your employees include, “Is the sender known? 2) Is there really a necessity to open that file or go to that link? Phishing is a common entrance vector for ransomware and because most end-users never think twice, it’s extremely successful.
Backup the Data: This is mandatory! Your data should always have an alternate storage. This could be extremely useful in unexpected incidents such as natural disasters or lockdowns as we seen now. Options are many from backing up to cloud providers to local storage devices or even network attached drives. Backups need to be regularly maintained and its security needs to be analysed for ensuring no gaps. With this, you can relax even if there was a sudden loss of data from your main systems.
Patching: It requires assistance from third party software such as Java, Flash, and Adobe. These will undoubtedly prevent many of these types of attacks from even being successful in the first place. However, it needs to be noted that patching is only the “tool”. Subject matter experts and/or experienced IT security teams are needed for the implementation.
Reduced Privileges: Confidential data and access to administrative features on systems should only be provided to senor management and experienced members of your IT team. These could be from your own employees, experts hired on a contract or even from an established IT Security firm in India such as Majestic People Infotech.
It is always wise to take precautions than make amends at a later stage and we can help you here. Majestic People Infotech is an experienced software development and website designing company located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. We develop customized security applications for businesses and also offer training for more awareness on the challenges. Reach out to us for a quick discussion.